Cover letter for experienced people - Format and template
The HR Manager ,
XYZ Co. Ltd.
Khirki, Sector 2,
Sub: Cover Letter – Manager
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing in response to your job notification for the position of a Manager on ABC site.
Having worked within the industry for over 8 years, I have developed an enormous set of skills that would meet, and exceed the expectations for this role. I am happy to mention some of my achievements:
- Built and managed a team of best performing IT specialists, which successfully completed many projects within the region and also lot of appreciation.
- Built a server configuration standard process to be used region-wide.
- Managed the installation and configuration of LAN’s, WAN’s and Intranets for 85+ corporate users.
I’m well versed in:
- Providing detailed documentation to corporate users to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining and developing key accounts of the clients.
- Providing 2 tier and 3 tier support to the end users.
Please find my detailed CV for your consideration. Should you need any more details, please do let me know. Thanking you for your time and looking forward to hear from you.