Database Developer Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Database Developer
To attain the post of “Database Developer” in your organization, where I can use my innovative creative skills of developing advanced database in the efficient functioning of the organisation.
- B.Com, MBA with 5 year experience in IT industry.
- Sound knowledge of all the database namely PHP, Excel, MS Access 2010 etc. with excellent technical background.
- Proven ability to develop high-efficiency databases.
- Acknowledged for developing the most efficient database, generating an enhanced revenue by 20% for the organisation.
- Responsible and ability to take ownership of resolving any problem related to the database malfunctioning.
- Ability to identify the root cause of the issue and fixing the same with much comfort.
- Experience of training the co-database developers and helping them throughout their day-to-day profile.
- Experience of drafting user-friendly manual and monitoring the efficiency of the designed database on regular basis.
- Team player, believer of hard-work, goal oriented.
- Efficient time-management skills.
- Database Developer Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/16/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure mid level position as IT professional that would entrust me with leveraging database and SQL skills for database and application development and deployment.
• 3 years work experience in the field of database development after completing BSc with specialization in Computer Science.
• Expertise in using the concepts of software life cycles, security strategies and restoring methodologies.
• Experience of working in mainframe environment and with the conversion system.
• Experience of installing, configuring and maintaining the MS SQL Server, and troubleshooting complex procedures.
• In-depth knowledge of data warehousing processes including extract, transform and loading.
• Experience of working in coordination with the team having varying backgrounds on complex issues.