DBA Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for DBA
To achieve the position of “Database Administration Manager” in your organization where I can utilize my management skills contributing towards the efficient functioning of the organization.
- B.Com, MBA with IT skills. 5 year working experience in to this field.
- In-depth knowledge of technical skills.
- Experienced in handling database and network administration.
- Ability to maintain strategic relationship.
- Ability to draft manuals and train the new members into the area of database administration.
- Capable of organising, planning, implementing and administering the database infrastructure.
- Ability to handle a team of database architects to work in unison forming a product outcome for the company.
- Experience of hiring, recruiting and conducting the performance reviews of the database architects and business intelligence database developers.
- Ability to design database structures and ensure their work efficiency.
- Experience of closely watching the quality of the work.
- Ability to handle suppliers, vendors and contractors for negotiating the terms and conditions from time to time.
- Target oriented, dedicated performer and team player.
- DBA Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/16/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure mid level position as IT professional that would entrust me with leveraging database and UNIX administration skills to deliver lucrative results for rapid-growth corporations.
• 3 years work experience in the field of IT after completion of BSC with specialization in Computer Science.
• Served as the team head in the completion of 50+ medium of large scale Oracle database administration assignments.
• Experience of handling the technical and administration aspects of the company’s Oracle and SQL Database Infrastructure.
• Expertise in enhancing the customer’s revenues by standardizing content from the databases and helping the team to quickly answer to customer requests.
• Experience of managing the integration projects for the financial firms and helping them to acquire the important data and information.
• Expertise in identifying the risks associated with the database service and escalating them to the respective teams.