Describe about Transition Effects and Layouts. - SMIL
Describe about Transition Effects and Layouts.
- The transition effects may be applied to any visual clip irrespective of the layout.
- The area that is covered during a clip’s play is treated as its background.
- The background can be a region color or clip in another region or a clip in the current region.
- The transition effect introduces the clip over, or removes the clip from its background.
- Hence, all the clips may not be the same size.