Design Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Design Engineer
Aim to secure the position of “Design Engineer” in your firm, where I can present and implement my innovative ideas and designs to increase the market and fame of the company.
- M.Eng (Product Design Engineering) with 4 year working experience.
- Sound knowledge of product and product systems.
- Computer savvy with aptitude of computer-aided designing of the products and its specifications.
- Creative outlook with fresh thoughts for implementing new designs.
- Experience of developing and maintaining product plan, handling product purchase tools and cost control measures.
- Troubleshooting ability over the call.
- Charm of having the “Highest Customer Satisfaction Index”
- Ability to offer technical help and resolution to the end-user problems.
- Understanding of the rules and working within the compliance.
- High quality designing with accuracy and error-proof.
- Experience of improving the designs of the existing products, while enhancing their performance.
- Hard-working, effective time-management skills.
- Team player, target oriented and punctual.
- Design Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/13/14)
- Career Objective:
To work at mid level position in a challenging environment where I can use my well-rounded developed skills in mechanical design and product management.
• 3 years work experience in the field of design engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering.
• In-depth knowledge of CAD application software and CAD: I-DEAS NX environment.
• Proficiency in handling the design projects for line and packaging systems.
• Conducted analytical research and study on the new mechanical design theories to implement them in the projects.
• Experienced and Comfortable working in a design & development team for product design.
• Experience in optimize and upgrade existing systems as per customer requirements.