Different medical entrance exams and eligibility criteria for them
What are the different medical examinations that one can opt for? What’s the eligibility to appear in these exams?
There are many medical exams and applicant can opt as per the eligibility and likings:-
Candidate must have passed 10+2 from science discipline from the recognized boards of examination. He / she have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 20XX
2) National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)
Eligibility Criteria: Students who has done 10+2 through science stream with the subjects physics, chemistry and biology.
Registration form for the NEET is obtainable on the site www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Applicants are requested to fill the registration form either online or offline.
6) Amrita Medical Entrance Exam
7) Aligarh Muslim University Medical Examination
8) Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam (AU AIMEE)
9) Banaras Hindu University Medical Exam
10) Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Under Graduate Admission Written Test (CMC UG AWT)
11) Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK UGET)
12) DD Medical College, Chennai Medical Exam