Differentiate between DVD and VCD. - Media
Differentiate between DVD and VCD.
- DVD stands for Digitally Volatile Disk.
- DVD has capacity of 4GB.
- DVD stores high quality videos and images.
- To play DVD files, DVD ROM is required.
- VCD stands for Video Compact Disk.
- VCD has capacity of 700 MB and movie/video can hold upto 74/80 minutes.
- VCD use a compression standard known as MPEG to store video files.
- VCD quality is a bit blurry.
- VCD can be played in CD players and also in DVD Players.