Electronics Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Electronics Engineer
To secure the position of Sr. Electronic Engineer at ABC Ltd. Possess ability to deal with any type of circuits and rectify them.
- B.E. Electronics with 2 year experience.
- Working experience of improving the product efficiency and timely management of the devices.
- Up to date knowledge of latest inventions in the field of technology.
- Good communication skills, with ability to handle the client requirements with ease.
- Well verse with the recently invented gadgets.
- Experience of working with safe and secure working grounds.
- Competitive spirit to get self-recognition in the organization and increasing the reputation of the company.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle the project alone in the absence of the supervisor and the guide.
- Punctual and hard-working. Tendency to complete the target in time.
- Ambitious with new innovative ideas for restricting the components and improve the product as per the market requirements.
- RE: Electronics Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary -Shivanand bagde (07/17/15)
- Please send me how to write objective in c v and also send the eletronic engg cv
- Electronics Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/16/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE:
Looking to secure the role of a Senior Electronic Engineer in GHPT Ltd. Possess good analytical skills and a rich experience of developing solutions to benefit company and help in reducing
• A B.E in Electronics Engineer from TGS University with over 4 years of experience in GTD Ltd.
• Assembled new computers with latest configuration and as per customer orders.
• Dynamic leader having expertise in implementing solutions for various business problems
• Good communication and leadership skills reflected in the ability to take independent decisions
• Swift learner with ability to quickly integrate new technologies and methods for achieving organisational objectives
• Team player with an ability to adhere to tight timelines.
• Awarded with the “ most innovative engineer” in the company