Eligibility and colleges to pursue Occupational therapy
What is eligibility to pursue the course in occupational therapy?
To pursue B. Sc. in Occupational Therapy the candidate should have cleared 10+2 or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and biology from a recognized institution. Some good and reputed institutes have entrance examination criteria for the admission in the degree/diploma course.
Institutes/colleges in India to pursue the course in occupational therapy?
There are number of institutes/colleges in India and abroad to pursue the degree/diploma course in occupational therapy. Name of some institutes are given below:
• All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
• Chakradhara Institute of Rehabilitation Science
• College of Allied Health Sciences, Manipal University
• Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for the Physically Handicapped
• K.M.C.H. College of Occupational Therapy
• National Institute for the Orthopedically Handicapped
• Institute of Public Health & Hygiene
• Christian Medical College
• Swami Vivekananda National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research