Eligibility and personal qualities required to be a toy designer
What is the eligibility criteria required to be a toy designer?
• Specific courses for this field are rare.
• A good and strong background in graphic designing, industrial designing and cartooning is mandatory.
• A computer or a designing course will help you in getting into this field.
• A good background in engineering is required to excel in this field.
What are the personal attributes required in this field?
• Out of the box imagination
• Good drawing and sketching skills.
• Understand children’s needs
• Understand the dynamic nature of markets.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• An eye for detail
• Good administrative skills