Eligibility criteria and courses available to be a Food Technologist.
What are the eligibility criteria to become a food technologist? What graduate and post graduate courses are conducted by the universities these days?
To become a food scientist you are required to complete your 10+2 in science stream with physics, chemistry, biology and maths as main subjects. The graduation can be done by any recognised university or college in a field which is related to food technology. You should have thorough knowledge of subjects like food biology, food biotechnology, microbiology, food packaging, food preservatives and additives, logistic management, marketing, etc.
With food technology becoming a popular course amongst students, universities these days are conducting varies graduate and post graduate programmes for students, these programmes are:
- B.E. Food Technology
- B.Sc. Food Technology
- B.Sc. Microbial and food technology
- B.Sc. Food Science and Quality control
- B.tech Food Technology
- Diploma in Food Technology
- M.E. Food Technology
- M.Sc. Food Technology
- M.Tech Food Technology
- Ph.D. Food Technology
The duration of these programmes is between 1year- 5years.
- RE: Eligibility criteria and courses available to be a Food Technologist. -Naresh (07/06/17)
- I want information about how to got seat in food technology I got 649 marks in 12
- RE: Eligibility criteria and courses available to be a Food Technologist. -prafullchandra ingole (05/30/17)
- I am passed 12th exam
But couldn't cover group my group marks I'm pcm 108 tatal in 12th ...
Can I am admision in FT