Eligibility criteria and pattern of CART.
What is an eligibility criterion to take CART? What are the dates, institutes and pattern of CART?
CART or Common Admission Retail Test provides admission in post-graduate programme in retail management (PGPRM) is a full time 2 year programme. As per the eligibility criteria, you should have done your graduation in any stream from any recognised university with not less than 50% marks or equivalent CGPA can apply for the program (entrance exam). The tentative dates of the exam the last week of January 2014, results will be declared in the second week of February 2014. There are various institutes that accept the scores accumulated in the entrance exam. Some of them are as follows:
- Asian School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- Bangalore Management Academy, Bangalore
- Chennai Business School, Chennai
- Chennai Business School, Mumbai
- C.T. Group of Institute, Jalandhar
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore
- Institute of Management and Information Science, Bhubaneswar
- International School of Business & Media, Bangalore
- KLE Society College of Business & Administration, Belgaum
- MERC School of Business and Retail Management, Pune
- NSHM Center of Management & Development Studies, Durgapur
- NSHM Center of Management & Development Studies, Kolkata
- Rustomjee Business School, Mumbai
- Vasavi Institute of Management & Advanced Studies, Bangalore
- CH Institute of Management and Commerce, Indore
- St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies, Ahemdabad
- Design and Innovation Academy, Noida
- NSHM Center of Management & Development Studies, Gurgaon
The exam paper is based on following subjects:
Management education, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Consumer Comprehension.
You are selected on the basis of Common Admission Retail Test (CART) and GD/PI Merit List.