Eligibility criteria and personal qualities required to be in Plant Pathology
What is the eligibility criteria to pursue Plant Pathology?
• The basic eligibility criteria for this field is a 10+2 pass certificate with physics, chemistry and biology.
• Selection is entirely based on merit with certain institutions admitting students through entrance examinations.
• You can also specialize in the field by doing a Master’s or a Doctoral degree.
• You should obtain more than 60% marks to take up a PG course.
• Admission to PG courses is based on marks obtained in the All India Combined Entrance exam and State level Entrance exam.
What are the personal attributes required to be successful in Plant Pathology?
• Dedication and hard work
• Passion for the field
• Analytical skills
• Research skills
• Communication skills
• Observation qualities
• Ability to work in a team
• Decision making capability
• Confident in approach
• Ready to take up challenges
• Updated with the recent developments in the scientific field