Eligibility criteria to get into Surveying
What is the eligibility criteria to get into Surveying?
• A bachelor's degree in surveying, civil engineering, forestry or a similar field is required to take up this field.
• You can pursue a B.E. / B.tech in civil and any other Branch of Engineering, the syllabus of which includes land surveying.
• M.Sc. with Mathematics or science, are eligible for the job of a surveyor.
• You can also pursue a diploma course in civil engineering to get an entry level job as a surveyor.
• You should have an educational background of physics, mathematics and statistical / analytical reasoning to pursue this field.
• One can be a Surveying engineer, supervisor and technician according to one's qualification.
• The eligibility for a Surveying Engineer course is Civil Engineering or M.Sc. Mathematics.
• For a supervisor it is B.Sc. with Mathematics and for a technician it is Intermediate (Plus Two) with Mathematics.
• A Surveying license is required for practice.