Eligibility criteria to study Polymer/Plastic Engineering
What is the eligibility criteria to study Polymer/Plastic Engineering?
- The basic requirement is the student opting for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- B.E. / B.Tech in Polymer Engineering is the next step in pursuing this career.
- Degree and PG courses are offered by various engineering colleges and IIT’s.
- The admission for the B.Tech courses is made on the basis of entrance exams-JEE for IIT’s and separate exams for other institutions.
- AIEEE is conducted for admissions in NIT’s in India and other colleges.
- Students have passed the GATE exams will find it easier to get admission to various M.Tech courses.
- The B.Tech course is of 4 years while M.Tech is of 1 and a half to 2 years.