Eligibility criterion to apply at Insurance Institute of India and courses offered
If I have to get myself enrolled in the examination held by Insurance Institute of India, then what is the eligibility criterion? Also, what all courses does the institute offer?
Most definitely you can enrol yourself for the examination held by III but only if you have passed S.S.C. or any equivalent examination and completed 18 years of age. If you are currently working in the insurance industry as an agent or insurance advisor then you are also eligible for the certification in Insurance Salesmanship examination. There are four major courses offered by the Institute. These are as following:
1. Certificate in Insurance Salesmanship which is designed for the insurance advisors/ agents, sales supervisor of any Insurance company. It includes two subjects i.e. Life or Non-life out of which you have to choose one. 2. Certificate Course on Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science designed by the Insurance Institute of India for the benefits of candidates interested in the field of General Insurance Actuarial Science. 3. Specialised Diploma which is specifically designed for candidates who wish to equip themselves with specific qualification i.e. marine, Fire, Foundation of Casual Actuarial Sciences. You can further enquire about the subjects by referring to the latest examination handbook which is available free of cost at III in Mumbai as well as with Associated Institute across the country. 4. Surveyor’s Examinations which is held by the institute on the behalf of IRDA. For more information you can log on to www.irda.gov.in.
- RE: Eligibility criterion to apply at Insurance Institute of India and courses offered -j n laddha (12/14/16)
- Whether the credit points will be added or not for the paper IC-66 marine insurance claims for associate on line exam held in Dec 2016.
- How to become a insurace trainer???? -Gayathri (06/27/16)
- Hello everyone,
I have decided to appear for licentiate , associate and fellowship exam conducted by III coming July. Our tutor informed us about these courses as i want to become a trainer in insurance industry. Kindly assist me, are these courses are enough to become a insurance trainer????
- RE: Eligibility criterion to apply at Insurance Institute of India and courses offered -Divakara Shenoy (11/18/15)
- please let me know the qualification required to appear for Associte & Fellow ship exam.