English Teacher Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for English Teacher
To attain the position of “English Teacher” in your school, where I can deliver my literary skills while teaching the students and yielding the best results in the board examination, thereby enhancing the image and reputation of the school.
- M.A. English literature, B.Ed, PGT, with 4 year teaching experience for English subject at Higher secondary level.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Fluent in English speaking with great communication skills.
- Awarded for having maximum students in above 90% aggregate in board exams twice.
- Proven ability to coach the students with a natural aptitude of imbibing the language skills.
- Experience of completing the portions in the curriculum within the devoted time.
- Ability to make the students more conversant with the language in order to incorporate fresh ideas with open thoughts in their descriptions.
- Experience of providing regular exercises of different modules and skill requirements to prepare students for comprehending and narrating all the tasks in the examination.
- Ability to guide students for their public examination in an efficient manner.
- Insightful, with quick adaptability.
- Punctual, hard-working and open to fresh thoughts.
- English Teacher Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/16/14)
- Career Objective:
To work as English Teacher in a leading educational institution where I can use my language skills and classroom management skills for providing growing learning environment to students.
• 3 years work experience working as a English Teacher after completion of BA in Literature.
• Excellent communication skills and presentation skills that are a prerequisite for teaching English language.
• Easy interaction with the students and imparting the knowledge of the subject on the different parameters including the written and verbal English.
• Experience of designing the special assignments and activities to impart the learning to the students.
• Proficient in the preparation of the English lesson plans in line with the school’s teaching curriculum.
• Experience of organizing and delivering the lectures, and maintaining the classroom decorum.