Executive Assistant Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Executive Assistant
To utilize my expertise to assist the backend work of the organization, thereby adding to the value of the work assigned and maintaining the reputation of the organization nationally and internationally.
- B.A. with 3 years working experience as .
- Proficient in handling the phone calls related to the team task assigned.
- Well versed with handling reports, data entry, document management etc.
- Exposed to raising orders, processing the booking and invoices.
- Possess effective report writing skills.
- Possess ability to effectively use MS Office (word, excel, powerpoint) and other office equipments like printers, photocopiers and fax
- Open to work in rotational shifts with an ability to handle the work with ease and comfort.
- Excellent communication skill to interact with the clients in case of need.
- Highly reliable and dependable individual with an ability to prioritise things.
- Executive Assistant Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/16/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE:
Looking to secure the role of a Senior Executive Assistant in TRY Ltd. Possess good experience along with robust communication skills.
• A BSC in Chemistry from Harman College with over 4 years of experience as an Executive Assistant in GHJ Ltd
• Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information
• Self starter with strong organisational skills and particular about paying attention to details
• Ability to work under short deadlines and deliver tasks in a fast paced environment
• Maintained strong communication links with important stakeholders both outside and within the company
• Proactive in arranging meetings, travel itineraries as well as passport requirements of senior manager
• Assisted management with aspects such as budget and managing expenses
• Multi tasking abilities and discharging duties without any direction.