Explain about Illumination & shading. - Graphics
Explain about Illumination & shading.
- To generate the images with realistic look, objects must lit and shade.
- Illumination is a technique to determine the color of a surface of an object.
- Shading is a framework that determines the uses of illumination.
- Shading and illumination techniques are used to produce attractive and interactive time frames.
- The basis of shading calculations for objects is the interaction of light and objects in an environment.