Explain about Infinite Impulse Response. - Telecommunications
Explain about Infinite Impulse Response.
- IIR is one of the properties of signal processing systems.
- An impulse response function that is none-zero over an infinite length of time is available in IIR systems.
- An analog filter by name RC filter is made up of a single resistor for feeding into a node.
- This is shared with a single capacitor.
- An exponential impulse response is available in this filter that is characterized by an RC time constant.