Explain about Keep Long term. - IDMS
Explain about Keep Long term.
- Heavily accessed information might use this feature.
- The storage of information can be allocated for long term.
- The storage can be released explicitly by a valid program request.
- This option is apt for relatively small amounts of information, as storage is obtained from large storage pool.
- KEPT storage is properly maintained on the same logical terminal.
- Storage pool data would not be preserved from one execution of IDMS-DC to another.