Explain about Pivot - Columns to Rows. - Data Integration
Explain about Pivot – Columns to Rows.
- Data Integrator produces a row in the output data set for every value in the designated pivot column.
- More than one pivot column can be set as per the need of application’s data integration.
- Pivot Sequence Column – Data Integrator increments a sequence number for every row created from a pivot column.
- Non-Pivot column – The columns that need to appear in the target.
- Pivot Set – A group of pivot columns, unique data field and header column.
- Data Field Column – It contains the pivot data along with pivot columns values.
- Header Column – Lists the name of the columns.