Explain about Pixel Density. - Graphics
Explain about Pixel Density.
- Pixel density is referred as number of pixels per second(PPI).
- PPI is the measurement of screen resolution in various contexts like image scanners, computer displays.
- The units are not in square inches. Units are measured as number of pixels per inch.
- The apparent PPI of any monitor depends upon the resolution of the screen.
- A monitor in 800 x 600 resolutions is different from a monitor with 1024 x 768 modes.
- The dot pitch of display determines the density of pixel.