Explain about various caches available in Data Integrator. - Data Integration
Explain about various caches available in Data Integrator.
- NO_CACHE – It is used for not caching values.
- PRE_LOAD_CACHE – Result column preloads and compares the column into the memory, prior to executing the lookup.
- PRE_LOAD_CACHE is used when the table can exactly fit in the memory space.
- DEMAND_LOAD_CACHE – Result column loads and compares the column into the memory when a function performs the execution.
- DEMAND_LOAD_CACHE is suitable while looking up the highly repetitive values with small subset of data.