Explain the methods to improve performance of a graph? - Abinitio
Explain the methods to improve performance of a graph?
The following are the ways to improve the performance of a graph :
- Make sure that a limited number of components are used in a particular phase
- Implement the usage of optimum value of max core values for the purpose of sorting and joining components.
- Utilize the minimum number of sort components
- Utilize the minimum number of sorted join components and replace them by in-memory join / hash join, if needed and possible
- Restrict only the needed fields in sort, reformat, join components
- Utilize phasing or flow buffers when merged or sorted joins
- Use sorted join, when two inputs are huge, otherwise use hash join