Financial Analyst Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Financial Analyst
To achieve the position of “Financial Analyst” in your company, where I can use my accounting and analytical skills for the efficient financial unit in the firm, thereby contributing towards the growth of the organization.
- B.Com, MBA Finance and Research Management with 5 year working experience.
- Good knowledge of the subjects with analytical aptitude to set up high performing strategies.
- Sound understanding of the banking regulations, and the issues concerning their de-merits.
- Experience in handling the banking, pension, insurance and other saving schemes and policies.
- Experience of identifying, analysing and organising the annual business plans and strategies.
- Ability to co-ordinate meetings with the clients.
- Proven ability of conducting the quarterly financial reviews.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with talent to interact with the members of department from time-to-time for any improvement in the existing strategies and project streamlining.
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook and Power-Point. Good hand in working with Open Office as well.
- Good command over share and market trends.
- Team-player, efficient worker, organised approach and target oriented.
- Efficient time-management skills.
- RE: Financial Analyst Career Objective and Career Summary -Chirag Shukla (04/13/15)
- I M looking for a Job in Finance Stream, to work at middle level management or the higher level . where in I m applicable for all the Above Requirments - terms & Conditions . Kindly help me finding a new job .
- Financial Analyst Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/24/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a mid level position as a Financial Analyst in a company where I can apply my business financial analysis and make a significant contribution in the financial operations of the firm.
• 2 years work experience as Financial Analyst after completion of MBA with specialization in Finance.
• Expertise in studying and analyzing the financial reports of the various operational segments including purchase, marketing, sales and others.
• Proficient in using the spreadsheets and other important software to analyze the financial data.
• Consistent in creating and using the new financial planning techniques.
• Thorough knowledge of budgeting, financial modeling and the various forecasting techniques.
• Expertise in preparing the strategies and implementing them as per the business operations requirement.