Functionalities of Link Partitioner and Link Collector - DataStage
What are the functionalities of Link Partitioner and Link Collector?
-All the jobs in a server are executed sequentially
- The simulation of parallel mode of execution over other server jobs is done by Partition and Link Collector.
- Data is received by Link Partitioner on a single input link and diverts to a maximum of 64 output links
- Data is Processed by the same stage
- It actually splits data into various partitions or data flows using various partition methods .
- Data from 64 input links is collected by Link Collector and merges into a single data flow
- Link collector loads the collected data to the target.
- All these data stages are active
- The design and execution mode of server jobs are decided by the designer.
- It collects the data coming from partitions, merges it into a single data flow and loads to target.