General Manager Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for General Manager
Seeking to join your firm as “General Manager” to enhance the market utility of the products through the amendments in the professional environment utilizing my high profile and qualified management skills, thus contributing towards the development of the company.
- M.Com, M.Phil, Ph D in Economics with 9 year experience into the management position.
- Talent to enhance the business venture by making proper use of the available opportunities, and evaluating the risk factors with experience.
- Capable of delivering efficient , quality results at a reduced expenditure rate.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with ability to develop positive relationships with the important and old business contacts, clients and customers.
- Strong leadership qualities with the charisma to impress the seniors and the clients and inspire the staff.
- Experience of training and drafting the training manuals.
- Experience of interviewing, analysing and recruiting the staff.
- Ability to analyse complex data and business documentation.
- Capable and ensure high quality service, monitoring the safety and security, abiding the compliance.
- Target-oriented with the track record of achieving all the targets without fail so far.
- Experience of handling suppliers and vendors.
- Team player with efficient analytical skills.
- Dedicated and sincere towards profession.
- General Manager Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/24/14)
- Career Objective:
To obtain a General Manager position that will facilitate my career utilizing my professional skills all while broadening my experience in the corporate industry.
• 3 years work experience as General Manager after completion of Master’s degree in Business Administration
• Well versed with the market trends and using the strategic planning for the purpose of business development.
• Achieved the growth in revenues by more than 30% in a time period of just one and half year.
• Enhanced the company’s profits by more than 35% by implementing cost cutting initiatives and better sales strategy.
• Expertise in working in coordination with the senior management as well as the junior staff for completion of long term and short term goals.
• Experience of keeping a check on the departmental activities so that they are completed as per the defined standards and quality.