HAL Placement Paper - Selection Process and Test Pattern
About HALHindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an aerospace and defence company. It is governed under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence. The government-owned corporation is primarily involved in the operations of the aerospace industry.
In this section, I will be talking about the selection and interview process conducted in campus placement at HAL.
Selection Process at HALThe selection process at HAL consists of two rounds:
1. Online Aptitude Test
2. Final Interview
The first round is Online Aptitude Test. It consists of three subjects, they are, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge and Technical. The total questions asked in the test is 160. Below are some sample questions:
1. In a college, average marks of three batches of 40, 50 and 60 students respectively is 45, 55 and 70. Find the average marks of all the students.
2. Which was the first bank to introduce credit card in India?
3. Which HTML attribute is used to define inline styles?
Technical Interview at HALThe next round is Final Interview. In this, HR person will ask the technical questions related to practical examples and some questions on the basis of resume and internship. Some technical questions are:
1. What are the conditions given for the two flows to be dynamically similar?
2. How can you measure liquid level with electronic method?
So, here you will get the information of selection placement at HAL.