Hardware Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Hardware Engineer
To achieve the post of “Hardware Engineer” in your company, where I can contribute my engineering skills towards fixing and developing efficient hardware tools, thereby adding to the growth of the organization.
- B.E. hardware engineering with 3 year working experience.
- In-depth knowledge of system installation, configuration and integration.
- Expertise in hardware testing tools.
- Proficient in computer software like Adobe, Nero, Photoshop, Corel Suite etc.
- Ability to design and develop hardware.
- Experience of monitoring the efficiency and quality of the hardware appliances.
- Ability to keep a continuous check on the work efficiency of the product.
- Experience of developing end-user manual in a user friendly language.
- Awarded with “Consistent Performer Award” thrice.
- Ability to maintain the configuration of the existing equipment.
- Ability to improve the work quality of the already existing hardware appliance.
- Time conscious and goal oriented.
- Team player, responsible and trust worthy.
- Hardware Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/13/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a mid level position in technical industry that would entrust me with designing , development, and building of the equipment to optimally fit company goals and budget.
• 3 years work experience in the field of engineering after completion of bachelor's degree in computer hardware engineering.
• Expertise in analyzing and evaluating basic requirements of clients and advising suitable hardware solutions.
• Experience in directing and documenting the process of hardware validation, and accordingly make modifications.
• In-depth knowledge of the network hardware, command and control systems and equipment development.
• Proficient in handling the technician teams and junior engineers, and imparting the training as and when required.
• Worked with the team of hardware designers, systems analysts and programmer to design innovative operating system.