High School Students Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for High School Students
To attain the position of “Team Member in backend non-voice profile” in your company, where I can deliver my written English skills towards the production, thereby learning and experience the corporate culture, along with the growth of the organisation.
- 12th standard with Arts group. Experience in a BPO in Emailing to the business customer queries.
- Excellent skill in written English.
- Experience of having email response with the British customers.
- Awarded for my excellent drafting skills from the UK business clients.
- Ability to draft responses in short and crisp language.
- Sound grasping aptitude with and insight to understand the customer queries very quickly.
- Can grasp the process requirement thoroughly during the training session and implement the same in the best language for an efficient output.
- Honoured for the “Highest Customer Satisfaction” for the quarter.
- Good convincing ability.
- Proficient with computer applications. Good command over MS Office, viz. Word, Excel, Power-Point and Outlook.
- Hard-working, dedicated and punctual.
- High School Students Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/25/14)
- Career Objective:
Energetic and disciplined student with effective communication and management qualities keen to join as an intern and use the resources and skills for delivering the quality work to the organization.
• Have worked part time along with the studies with a fast food chain for a period of six months.
• During the part time, got the experience of advising the customers on the food from the restaurant menu.
• Possess knowledge of handling the payment system effectively with zero percent errors in the six months.
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills that come useful while interacting with customers.
• Ability to work in a team as well has the skills to manage the project alone as per the requirement.
• A quick thinker with the ability to handle the multi tasks at the same time and complete them as per the defined standards.
• Well versed with MS office especially MS Word, Power Point Presentations and shortcuts of MS Excel.