Honeywell Placement Paper - Selection Process and Test Pattern
About HoneywellHoneywell, an American-based company, manufactures environmental friendly refrigerants, especially plastics and high purity chemicals used to make products as varied as bullet-resistant armor, nylon, computer chips and pharmaceutical packaging.
Here, I am going to share the selection and interview process conducted in campus placement at Honeywell.
Selection Process at HoneywellThe selection process at Honeywell consists of three rounds:
1. Written Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
The first round conducted by the company is Written Test. The test includes Reasoning and Technical sections. It consists of 60 questions. Some of them are:
1. Ashria is Asha's sister. Kiran is Asha's mother. Dilip is Kiran's father. Ruhi is Dilips's mother. Then, how is Ashria related to Dilip?
2. Index is built from the field ______.
(a) Age (b) Occupation (c) Category (d) Name
Technical Interview at HoneywellThe second round is Technical Interview. In technical subjects, candidates should also go through the following topics to qualify the interview:
- Process Control
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Sensors and Transducers
Some of the sample questions are:
1. What is the function of accumulator?
2. What is meant by the term setpoint?
3. Why do we need mathematical modelling of process?
4. What do you mean by dynamic calibration?
HR Interview at HoneywellThe third round is HR Interview. It is to check the skills and capability of candidates to work for the required positions. Go well through the resume as you can expect question from them too.
So, here you will get the information of campus placement at Honeywell.