Honeywell Placement Papers - Data Structure Questions
Honeywell Placement Papers - Data Structures Questions
Here are a few questions frequently asked in Honeywell Technical Interview:
1. Can you tell what are the major data structures used in the following areas :
- Network data model
- Hierarchical data model
2. Can you convert the expression ((A + B) * C - (D - E) ^ (F + G)) to equivalent Prefix and Postfix notations.
3. Classify the Hashing Functions based on the various methods by which the key value is found.
4. Explain what is a spanning Tree?
5. What is meant by sequential search?
6. Explain what is a priority queue?
7. If you are using C language to implement the heterogeneous linked list, what pointer type will you use?
8. Can you tell whether Linked List is linear or Non-linear data structure?
9. Explain what does abstract Data Type Mean?
10. Explain what is a node class?