Hospitality Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Hospitality
Seeking a deserving profile in the hospitality sector, where I can deliver my expertise and innovative hospitality skills, while maintaining the integrity and work ethics of the working environment, thereby maintaining the reputation of the organization.
- B.A. with P.G. diploma in travel and tourism. 5 year working experience in hospitality sector.
- Experience of handing the hotel staff from every department and train new joiners regarding the code and conduct.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of food and beverage preparation, etiquettes, customer service training.
- Experience of managing payrolls, maintaining schedules, planning and organising events at the hotel hall.
- Ability to supervise proper hygiene and cleanliness.
- Experience of checking and replenishing the supply goods.
- Experience of conducting quality check from time-to-time, by strictly abiding to the compliance and hospitality standards.
- Soft spoken, patient, modest with welcoming attitude towards the customers.
- Great presentation skills, with prompt and friendly service with excellent communication skills and customer service ability.
- Soft spoken with customer appreciation for humble service.
- Hospitality Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/25/14)
- Career Objective:
Seeking a position as a Manager with ABC Restaurant where I can use my bilingual and interpersonal skills to enhance the patronage and maximize revenue.
• 2 years work experience working as a Manager in the field of hospitality industry after completing the Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management.
• Proficient in handling the customers from the diverse cultures and backgrounds, and at the same time making them comfortable in the space.
• Recognized for achieving and maintaining the operational excellence in the assigned area.
• Excellent communication skills with the knowledge of professional work ethics and restaurant culture.
• Well versed with the different varieties of cuisines and providing the excellent recommendation to the guests upon request.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and politeness to handle the complaints of the customers tactfully.