House Keeping Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for House Keeping
Seeking the position of “Housekeeping” in your organization to deliver my skills of achieving the hygienic environment, to keep up good health of the staff, employees and management, thereby providing a continuous working atmosphere for the organization.
- Graduate with 4 year experience in housekeeping.
- Sound knowledge of the various cleaning equipment.
- Good understanding of the safety and security tips to be followed while using the cleaning appliances.
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest advancements in the cleaning techniques with new launches in the product brands.
- Ability to plan the work schedule to accommodate all the task assigned.
- Efficient time-management skills, without any compromise in the quality of service delivered.
- Experience of co-ordinating events at hotels, corporate and business venue and at homes.
- Experience of working in the Hospital sector, that demands a high level of hygiene to keep up the health status of the patients.
- Capable of withstanding the dusty, dirty areas and also the damp atmosphere while cleaning.
- Responsible enough to ensure the disposal of the waste products in an effective manner.
- Flexible to the working environment with a positive approach to the task assigned.
- Punctual and dedicated. An efficient worker.
- House Keeping Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/24/14)
- Career Objective:
To provide my services in hospitality industry where I can use my experience of cleaning and sanitization services in accordance with the administration policies.
• 3 years work experience in the field of housekeeping after completion of High School Diploma.
• Experienced in maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of the assigned premises with due care.
• Expertise in performing various duties including cleaning, maintenance and housekeeping services like dusting furniture, mopping, trash removal etc.
• Keeping a record of the materials used in the process and tracking them on daily basis.
• Extensive knowledge and information on the types of cleaning equipment and various chemicals used for cleaning.
• Dedicated and committed towards the work and ready to give the extra hours to complete the task.