How does UDRP function? - Domain Name
How does UDRP function?
- A trademark holder is involved in the whole process that provides a domain name registration and works under UDRP system.
- The standard disputes are recorded and clauses are being made with terms and conditions using the gTLD domain name registration.
- UDRP allows the complaints to be filed with a resolution service provider and specifies the domain name for which the question is being raised.
- The grounds on which the resolution is being provided include the domain name to be identical or similar to the names of trademarks.
- The respondent is being given the chance to defend the case by putting the views on the allegations and provides a team to assist the respondent on this matter.