How does WIPO ensure that there is no conflict of interest? - Domain Name
How does WIPO ensure that there is no conflict of interest?
- WIPO provide a way to deal with the dispute by providing a dispute process and administrating it for any changes.
- The communication is being done between the different parties and it keeps several circumstances that provide the resolutions of disputes occurring.
- An appointment of the expert is being reviewed where the issue is being resolved by taking a decision by the expert.
- It involves the independent individuals that decides the cases for each of the individuals and considers the level of dispute.
- Panelists are used to confirm the WIPO dispute process so that certain actions can be taken on the part of the disputes.