How to add default rules in transformer? - Abinitio
How to add default rules in transformer?
- Open Add Default Rules dialog box.
- Select Match Names – to match the names that generates a set of rules to copy input fields to out fields with same name
- Use Wildcard(. *) Rule : This rule generates only one rule to copy input fields to output fields with the same name
- If not displayed – display the Transform Editor Grid
- Click the Business Rule tab . Select Edit?Add Default Rules
- Nothing is needed to write in the reformat .xfr file in case of reformat, if there is no need to use any real transform other than reducing the set of fields.