How to Play a movie clip? - Flash
How to Play a movie clip?
The following is the process to play a movie clip:
- Right click on MCTRio symbol in the Library panel and select Linkage from context menu.
- Select Export for ActionScript from Linkage Properties dialog box.
- Verify MCTrio appears as linkage name in the Identifier text box.
- Select Export in First Frame and click on OK.
- The exported movie clips with Action Script are loaded before the first frame of the SWF file is loaded.
- Specify the movie loads on the first frame for avoiding playback delays.