How to Remove Parts of an Image in GIMP?
How to Remove Parts of an Image in GIMP ?
- Eraser tool is available to remove a part / entire image.
- Alternative to Eraser tool, there are selection tools which performs erasing images much more efficient.
- An area of a predefined shape can be deleted.
- Rectangle and Ellipse shape tools are used to remove part of the image.
- The selected will be removed according to the shape of the selection tool.
- Fuzzy Select and Color Select tools can also be used.