HP CMAT - HP Combined Management Aptitude Test
Introduction to HP CMAT
HP CMAT, HP Combined Management Aptitude Test is conducted by HP University for admission to MBA courses in both HP University and other partner universities.
- Candidates should possess a 3 years graduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
- Students pursuing the final year of graduation are also eligible to take the test and seek admission on a provisional basis. The admission will be confirmed on producing the required certificates.
How’s the test conducted?
- HP CMAT is a written test consisting of 50 questions each on English Comprehension, Reasoning, Business Environment, Arithmetic Comprehension & Data Interpretation.
- The candidates shortlisted after the written test are invited for a group discussion and personal interview.
- Usually, the number of candidates called is three times the number of seats.
- Himachal Pradesh University Business School (HPUBS), Summerhill, Shimla.
- Dr. V.S. Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry, Nauni, Solan (Agribusiness Programme).
- Chaudhary Sarvan Kumar Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vish•avidyalya, Palampur.
How to contact HP CMAT?
- Phone: 0177-2831653/ 2832938
- Email: hpubsdirector(a)gmail.com
- Website: http://hpubsshimla.org