HR Generalist Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for HR Generalist
Attain the position of “HR Generalist” in your company, where I can utilize my expertise in the employee management through my excellent communication and inter-personal skills, contributing towards the development of the organization.
- B.Com, MBA in human resource management with 4 year working experience in the field.
- Sound knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Experience in employee sourcing, screening and finalising as a part of the recruitment process.
- Experience in staff development, disciplinary actions and employee retention.
- Ability to have good bonding with the employees to ensure positive employee relations with the company.
- Ability to take extra efforts to achieve employee satisfaction with encouraging policies and incentives.
- Good understanding of the legal compliance and orientation and HR procedures towards organizational development.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate policies with the ability to play as per the job description and management reports.
- Proven ability to develop staff training programs and benefit administration.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Efficacy in HR department start-up, hard-working and punctual.
- HR Generalist Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/25/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a mid level position in human resource management that would entrust me with an opportunity for using my expertise and experience in handling the wide range of HR functions including the hiring and documentation work.
• 3 years work experience in the field of human resources after completion of MBA with specialization in Human Resource Management.
• Possess good knowledge of the job market and the current market scenario.
• Experience of handling all HR generalist functions like, PF, ESI, Gratuity, and many others.
• Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal and most importantly negotiation skills.
• Proficient in designing the induction and orientation program for the new employees and making them aware with the work culture of organization.
• Experience of sorting out the issues revolving around the work employment, HR regulations, performance reviews and payrolls.
• Proficient in coordinating with the people that will assist me in understanding the human resources need of the different segments of organization.