HR Interview Questions - Polaris
1. Imagine an analog clock set to 12 o'clock. Note that the hour and minute hands overlap. How many times each day do both the hour and minute hands overlap? How would you determine the exact times of the day that this occurs?
2. You have two jars, 50 red marbles and 50 blue marbles. A jar will be picked at random, and then a marble will be picked from the jar. Placing all of the marbles in the jars, how can you maximize the chances of a red marble being picked? What are the exact odds of getting a red marble using your scheme?
3. What will be the first you will do if you will see someone getting fired?
4. How you will feel if you get rejected from here?
5. What is the first thing you will do after going out?
6. How many stairs you climbed while coming for this interview?
7. What is C++?
8. What is HTML?
9. Why you haven’t chosen any other project as a final year project?
10. Have you copied the project or did it on your own?