HSBC verbal ability questions and answers
I am Disha. I attended a placement test at HSBC conducted at my college. Since then a lot of my friends have been asking me about the verbal ability section in the test.
In my test, they gave a paragraph with a lot of blanks, which had to be filled with appropriate words from the given options. I am try to reproduce the paragraph here from my memory.
Hope it helps...
Scientific psychology recognises a __(1)____ truth that no individuals are __(2)_____ in this world.
___(3)____ equality is a fostered norm of civil society, the truth is that men ____(4)____ unequal in ___(5)_____ hues or degrees.
1. a.) clear b.) direct c.) simple d.) broken
2. a.) alike b.) liked c.) unequal d.) close e.) correct
3. a.) As b.) Even though c.) Neither d.) Since e.) When
4. a.) is b.) were c.) was d.) are d.) will
5. a.) no b.) almost c.)total d.) high e.) varying
- RE: HSBC verbal ability questions and answers -vamsi (08/03/17)
- sir I feel the answer is option 5.
- RE: HSBC verbal ability questions and answers -kalpana (02/07/16)
- I guess 2nd option is the right one
- RE: HSBC verbal ability questions and answers -pooja (09/25/14)
- thnks disha...could you please give right answers...and where i get more such paraghraphs for practice