Interrupt driven mode of data transfer - 8085
Mention the steps in the interrupt driven mode of data transfer.
The steps followed in this type of transfer are as follows:
- The peripheral device would request for an interrupt.
- The request acknowledgement for the transfer is issued at the end of instruction execution.
- Now the ISS routine is initialized, The PC has the return address which is now stored in the stack.
- Now data transfer is managed and coordinates by the ISS.
- Again the Interrupt system is enabled and the above steps are repeated