IRMA Test - Institute of Rural Management
Inroduction to IRMA
IRMA – Institute of Rural Management is a rural management institute approved and recognised by AICTE, New Delhi. It carries out two programs - Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) and Fellowship Program in Rural Management (FPRM). IRMA works closely with its client to integrate their evolving requirements into its academic programme by keeping its curriculum up to date.
PGDRM is equivalent to Master’s degree in Rural Management, as recognised by AIU.
- A candidate with a graduate degree in any discipline with (10+2+3) years of education possessing at least 50 percent aggregate marks (45 per cent for SC/ST/ differently abled person)
- The percentage of marks is calculated as per the university’s practice.
- Candidates appearing for their final year exams are also eligible to apply and seek provisional admission provided they meet the requirements to confirm their admission.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for PRM.
How’s the test conducted?
- For admission to PRM and FPRM in the session of 2014-16 IRMA is going to use CAT 2013 score.
- All those willing to apply to IRMA should fill up the IRMA admission form which will be available online and in print copy from September 25th, 2013 onwards.
- All candidates who apply to IRMA with CAT 2013 score will appear for IRMA admissions test on “Issues of Social Concern” subject to their application forms being complete and accepted by IRMA.
- IIMs do not play any role in the selection process or in the conduct of programme at IRMA.
How to contact IRMA?
- Phone: 02692 - 260 391 / 260 181
- Fax: 02692 - 260188
- Website: https://www.irma.ac.in