IT Professionals Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for IT Professionals
Seeking the position of “IT Project manager” in your firm, where I can use my expertise technical skills in developing the projects and contributing towards the growth of the organization.
- M.Tech with 6 year working experience in the managerial level.
- In-depth knowledge of the business requirements and logistical considerations for meeting the same.
- Proven ability to meet the project deliverables within the budgetary limitations.
- Ability to develop end-user friendly projects as per the client requirements.
- Experience of training, supervising and guiding the technical team.
- Experience of creating cost-efficient technical analysis and assessment of the project required for the decision-making purposes.
- Ability to schedule the project and implement with efficient time-management skills.
- Ability to execute all stages of enterprise software and system implementations.
- Experience of completing the assignment within the compliance.
- Team player with effective leadership qualities.
- Hard-work, reliable and dedicated towards profession.
- IT Professionals Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/25/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a mid level position in the ever changing IT industry where I can use my expertise in systems integration, system administration and application implementation for the best functioning of the IT services.
• 3 years work experience in the field of IT industry after completion of BE with specialization in Information Technology.
• Expertise in systems management, system administration, system integration and application implementation.
• Understanding of the key problem areas arising in the day to day operations and handling them in least possible time.
• Experience of creating and maintain the disaster recovery plans and managing disaster recovery testing.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading the other publications.
• Experience of bridging the gap between the business users, working teams and technical platforms.
• Possess excellent forecasting skills on the areas like future capacity, resource requirement and cost factor.