Jewellery Designer Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Jewellery Designer
Seeking the position of ‘jewellery designer’ in your shop, where I can contribute to the enhancing sales through my skills of new creative jewellery designs, fresh in the market to attract the potential customers.
- Post-graduation in jewellery designing with 6 year working experience with KC Jewellers.
- Experience in handling various customers with different requirements.
- Ability to meet the customer requirements with utmost satisfaction.
- Creative and fresh ideas for the jewellery designing.
- Experience of designing with precious and semi-precious stones.
- Proven ability in designing the antique models with new prints.
- Proficient in computers with ability to design on the graphic mode.
- Ability to provide the 3D model designs before finalising the design.
- Time-conscious, with punctual enough to deliver the designs as per the committed date and time.
- Dedicated and sincere, hard-working.
- Jewellery Designer Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/25/14)
- Career Objective:
To work as a Jewellery Designer where I can use my expertise and experience of creative designing in making quality and unique accessories.
• 3 years work experience in the field of jewellery designing after completion of Diploma in Jewelry Design.
• Experience of making excellent jewellery designs by using the different customized software.
• In-depth knowledge of various types of gems and stones including gold, silver, diamond, pearls, ruby and others.
• Proficiency in understanding the customers’ needs and market trends to develop the latest designs.
• Conducted market research and study on the professional and industrial contexts of jewellery.
• Experienced and Comfortable working in a design & development team for creating the best accessories design.
• Proficient in working with the hand tools for cutting and filing the raw materials before they are sent for further process.