Job titles for public health professionals
What job title can I expect in the field of public health?
Job title depends upon the expertise and educational background. However after graduating in public health you can work in following job titles:
• Public Health Management Analyst
• Director of Programs and Services
• Health Communications Specialist
• Research Scientist
• Environmental Health Intelligence Analyst
• Manager, Breastfeeding Initiatives
Why pursue a career in public health?
This career is a growing field that which employs professionals from various backgrounds. Whether you are interested in biology, education, business or anything in between, chances are that you will find a position you enjoy in the field of public health.