Kitchen Staff Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Kitchen Staff
Secure the position of “Kitchen Staff” in your restaurant to show my excellence in food and beverage preparations and professional aptitude in the hospitality sector, contributing towards the development of the organization.
- B.H.M. with 4 year experience in the Hotel industry.
- Sound working knowledge of the kitchen duties and responsibilities.
- In-depth knowledge of the kitchen equipment and appliances.
- Responsible with utmost care towards hygiene.
- Experience of guiding and preparing the menu for the venue.
- Ability to schedule the menu and organise the different cuisines for the events as per the requirement.
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate the kitchen staff to ensure the on-time requirements at the counters.
- Polite and soft-spoken with a generous and professional outlook towards the customers.
- Proven ability to provide the best output within the budgetary restrictions.
- Experience of preparing all the food and beverage as per standard industrial norms.
- Abide to the compliance in following the safety and hygiene policies.
- Efficient time-management skill, hard-working, punctual.
- Dedicated and sincere towards profession.
- Kitchen Staff Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/30/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a mid level position as a Kitchen Staff where I can use my cooking skills and knowledge of various cuisines to provide utmost satisfaction to the customers.
• 3 years work experience as a part of kitchen staff after completion of Diploma in Cooking.
• Expertise in preparing, and cooking food quickly and efficiently, as per the defined standards.
• Experience of maintaining the kitchen clean and hygienic with all the elements placed at the right positions.
• In-depth knowledge of the different types of cuisines and foods with the extraordinary skills of presentation.
• Proficient in handling the kitchen equipments and managing them well, along with timely reporting of problems, if any.
• A key learner determined to enhance the knowledge by attending the in-house training sessions and following the workbooks.